Your full name:
If married, your spouse's name:
If you have children, what are their names/ages?:
Your Email (required)
Place of Employment/Title:
Brief Job Description:
1. Tell us about your life before your commitment to Christ. For example: Did you come from a religious family? What direction was your life headed? What was your concept of God?
2. How did you become a Christian? When was that? What was happening in your life at that time? Who was influential in your decision? What scripture spoke to you?
3. What changed after you became a follower of Jesus? Where do you see God’s grace is at work in your life?
4. How would you explain the gospel to a non-christian friend? Write out a simple version of what you might say.
5. What must a person do to be saved?
6. Have you been baptized by immersion in water after you became a Christian?
7. Do you have a genuine assurance of salvation? If yes, what is the basis of your assurance? If not, what causes you to doubt?
1. Were you a part of a local church prior to coming to Valley Life Church?
2. What was the last church you attended? (include address, website, and pastor's name)
3. If you are coming from another church, briefly describe your reasons for leaving.
4. Have you been excommunicated from another local church? If so, please explain the circumstances.
1. How did you find out about Valley Life Church?
2. Are you currently attending a Valley Life Community Group? If so, which one?
3. The church is a family in which everyone hopefully contributes. Which ministry/ministries are you most excited about, and why?
1. What do you think of being a member of Valley Life Church means?
2. Do you have questions concerning any of the content in the Gospel Class or with the church covenant (located in the Appendix of the Gospel Class material)?